Thursday, June 6, 2013

Spending 1.5 years touring the world in Embraers

I'm catching back up here.  Just because I haven't been posting doesn't mean I haven't been flying!  Finally, after 15 years of simming I have settled on my favorite aircraft.  I'm loving to fly the EMB-190/195s.  I spent most of 2012 flying those models all over the place:
Juneau - Salt Lake - California and Vegas - South Pacific - Papua New Guinea - Philippines - South America - Italy - Bulgaria - Switzerland - Turkey - Germany - Lebanon - Spain - Egypt - Eithiopia - Hungary ......

Finally in the fall of 2012 I set off on a ROUND THE WORLD FLIGHT (that is what this blog is all about):
Dutch Harbor - Regina - Houston - Hillsboro - San Diego - Havana - Vegas - Panama - Ecuador - Arequipa Peru - Puerto Montt Chile - La Paz - Brasilia - Rio - Forteleza - Valencia - St Maarten - Key West - Boston - Gander - Azores - Canarias - Accra Ghana - Kinshasa - Entebbe - Sudan - Cairo - Tangier - London - Mallorca - Niger - Kigali - Mombasa - Addis - Hurgada Egypt - Rome - Stockholm - Minsk - Moscow - Simferpool - Reggio Calabria Italy - Cyprus - Baku - Beirut - Sana'a - Ankara - Southern Iran - Karchi - Mangalore - Kolkotta - Phuket - Singapore - Surabaya - Meekathara West Australia - Melbourne - Queenstown.

At this point I figured I was about as far away from Dutch Harbor as possible; but I was still having fun with the EMB-190/195s so I set out back to the west.

Auckland - Brisbane - Port Morseby - Manila - Taipei - Osaka - Sapporro - Shanghai - Kunming - Bangda Tibet - Almaty - Tehran - Istanbul - Vienna - Edinburgh - Miami - New York - Denver - Ontario - Redmond - Junaeu

This completed, really another around the world flight.  But I figured, "why stop now, I'm on a roll?"  So Off I was again in late 2012.

Portland - Los Angeles - DC-10 Flight to Hong Kong - Kota Kinabalu - Lampung - Bangkok - Dhaka - Islamabad - Astana - Ashkabat - Beirut - Cairo - Asmara - Nairobi - Kigali - Malawi - Luanda - Libreville, Gabon - Bissau - Canarias - Algiers - Milan - Sofia - Amman - Kiev - Montenagro - London City - Lisbon - Azores - Bahamas - Miami - Guateloupe - Caracas - Medellin - Bonita Honduras - New Orleans - Minneapolis/St Paul - Great Falls, MT - Juneau.

No comments: