Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My First RTW : Leg 17

By 6:00 PM I am back at the little airport and I find another plane which is new to me, the Dolomiti CRJ. I've flown the default Lear and figure this will be similar - it's not.


As soon as I climb into the cockpit I can see that this is a better plane! I take several minutes to familiarize myself with the cockpit and where all my buttons are. I set up the FMC for Santorini in the Greek Isles, push back and light the ignitions. At 18:20 I departeastbound, fly around that mountain there and then climb on up to 20,000 feet. This is a wonderful and fast little business jet and this will certainly be staying on my hard drive for a long time to come. I come into Santorini from the south and I touch down just asthe sun melts into the sea to my left.

No comments: