Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My First RTW : Leg 14

I make my way over to the Regional Terminal and another plane that I have never even heard of not to mention never flown before. The Gandalf, Dornier Do-328 jet.



This little plane reminds me of an Orca Whale - maybe it's the paint job? Anyway, it's nice, cute and I think I'll keep it in my hangar. By about 20:30 local Brussels time I am off, into a passing local rain shower. Nice to see that Portland isn't the only wet city in the Northern Hemisphere. No showers await me in Berlin and I easily shoot the ILS in for a nice landing. What a great little plane - really, y'all gotta get one'a these things. I'm thinking that this is getting to be a better experience but less of an exciting story by now. Well, you know what they say, "Confidence comes before the fall." I trot off into the night to find a room.


Boy, a lot has changed here since I last visited, in 1975. I must say, I do not miss "CheckpointCharlie."

No comments: